The home entertainment market includes all consumer electronics used in the home that let users enjoy media-rich, high quality, video and audio content at any time and on any device. Connected devices include HDTVs, tablets, smartphones, Set-Top Boxes (STBs), Blu-ray players, home media gateways, PCs and laptops.
The technical demands of the digital home and the need to deliver rich audio and video content will continue to increase dramatically in the coming years. To meet these demands, content owners, service providers and mobile operators must provide flexible solutions using robust security technologies. These solutions must protect high-value digital content against theft of data in transit and still ensure high-quality audio and video output.
The security technologies for the home entertainment market are based on a wide variety of Digital Rights Management (DRM) and content protection schemes, such as DTCP, HDCP, WMDRM, OMA, iTunes and Marlin, and Conditional Access (CA) security such as DVB, ISDB and OpenCable.
Elliptic offers highly integrated and proven security solutions spanning silicon cores to embedded software to help content owners, service providers, network operators, embedded system OEMs and SoC suppliers protect high-value digital content for the home entertainment market.
Elliptic’s comprehensive DRM, content protection and conditional access portfolio enables customers to reduce their time to market and allows them to safely distribute high-value digital content to a wide variety of consumer electronics.
- ESW-01: DTCP-IP Software Development Kit
- ETS-010: tVault DTCP-IP
- ESW-02: HDCP 2.2 Software Development Kit
- ETS-020: tVault HDCP 2.2
Security Protocol Accelerators and Processors
- CLP-610: Security Protocol Accelerator - HSM
- CLP-600: Security Protocol Accelerator - with virtualization and QoS capabilities
- CLP-45: Configurable Lookaside AES Core
- CLP-11: Tiny AES Core
- CLP-34: AES Key Wrap Core
- CLP-300: High Performance RSA and Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Public Key Accelerator
- CLP-17: High Performance Elliptic Curve Cryptography Point Multiplier Core
- CLP-42: DVB CSA Descrambler Core
- CLP-700: DVB CSA3 Descrambler Core
- CLP-43: MULTI2 Cipher Core
- CLP-26: Hash Look Aside Core
- CLP-100: Hash Flow-Through Core
- CLP-27: Compact True Random Number Generator
Embedded Security Modules
A highly programmable and unique Security Protocol Accelerator specifically designed to efficiently process data for high capacity wireless and network applications. The engine is perfectly suited for applications that deal with multiple active connections and significant traffic load on different contexts, such as 4G LTE-Advanced wireless cellular base stations and femtocells.