The medical industry is increasingly using devices and technology to share date through computers and networks, and security has now become a very critical requirement to protect all confidential and sensitive data. Additionally, medical devices are increasingly transmitting vital health information from the patient’s body to doctors and other health professionals, making these devices vulnerable to tampering and attacks.
Elliptic has a broad portfolio of proven and highly integrated security solutions for the medical device manufacturers, enabling robust and proven security on these devices to allow for secure transmission of information and prevent attacks.
Elliptic’s offering includes data encryption, key management, certification management, storage encryption and digital rights management security solutions targeted at both ASIC / SoC manufacturers as well as the medical device OEM’s.
Security Protocol Accelerators and Processors
- CLP-600: Security Protocol Accelerator - with virtualization and QoS capabilities
- CLP-610: Security Protocol Accelerator - HSM
- SPP-100: Symmetric/Asymmetric Processing Engine
- CLP-47: Configurable XTS-AES Core
- CLP-200: Pipelined GCM-AES Core
- CLP-45: Configurable Lookaside AES Core
- CLP-11: Tiny AES Core
- CLP-20: High Throughput AES-CCM Core - 1 Gbps
- CLP-28: 802.16/WiMAX AES Core
- CLP-34: AES Key Wrap Core
- CLP-300: High Performance RSA and Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Public Key Accelerator
- CLP-17: High Performance Elliptic Curve Cryptography Point Multiplier Core
- CLP-26: Hash Look Aside Core
- CLP-100: Hash Flow-Through Core
- CLP-27: Compact True Random Number Generator
Embedded Security Modules
A highly programmable and unique Security Protocol Accelerator specifically designed to efficiently process data for high capacity wireless and network applications. The engine is perfectly suited for applications that deal with multiple active connections and significant traffic load on different contexts, such as 4G LTE-Advanced wireless cellular base stations and femtocells.