Security for card payment transactions, user and bank credentials is crucial. Security standards such as the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, are being endorsed by Visa, MasterCard and other card brands and require merchants and service providers that store, process or transmit customer credit card data to adopt aggressive security controls and processes to ensure data integrity and protection against malicious attacks.
Elliptic has a broad portfolio of proven and highly integrated security solutions for various applications in this market, including wired and wireless Point Of Sale (POS) terminals, smart cards and high security modules.
Elliptic’s offering consists of hardware and software IP, ranging from dedicated embedded security modules in support of the latest PCI specifications, data encryption, key management, certification management, to storage encryption and digital rights management security solutions.
Embedded Security Modules
- ESM-02: Payment Card Industry Embedded Security Module
- ESM-100: Symmetric/Asymmetric Security Protocol Accelerator
Security Protocol Accelerators and Processors
- CLP-600: Security Protocol Accelerator - with virtualization and QoS capabilities
- CLP-610: Security Protocol Accelerator - HSM
- SPP-100: Symmetric/Asymmetric Processing Engine
- CLP-45: Configurable Lookaside AES Core
- CLP-11: Tiny AES Core
- CLP-300: High Performance RSA and Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Public Key Accelerator
- CLP-17: High Performance Elliptic Curve Cryptography Point Multiplier Core
- CLP-26: Hash Look Aside Core
- CLP-100: Hash Flow-Through Core
- CLP-27: Compact True Random Number Generator
A highly programmable and unique Security Protocol Accelerator specifically designed to efficiently process data for high capacity wireless and network applications. The engine is perfectly suited for applications that deal with multiple active connections and significant traffic load on different contexts, such as 4G LTE-Advanced wireless cellular base stations and femtocells.