Elliptic routinely authors whitepapers on security topics such as platform security, DRM & content protection, key management, hardware cryptographic acceleration and more.
Please find the following whitepapers for your reading pleasure:
- Towards Faster and Greener Cryptoprocessor for Eta Pairing on Supersingular Elliptic Curve over F21223
- Manufacturing Trust with the Ellipsys Trust Framework
- Secret Key and Identity Management for System-on-Chip Architects
- Symmetric Cryptographic Offload Options for SoC Designers
- Background on Digital Rights Management
- Low Power Protocol Offload
Elliptic also authors articles and presentations in major publications on topical security issues.
- EE Catalog - Smart Phone & Tablet Design: From Toys to Tools: Security Considerations for the Next Generation of Android Mobile Connected Devices
- EDN Magazine: The Sony PlayStation 3 hack deciphered: what consumer-electronics designers can learn from the failure to protect a billion-dollar product ecosystem
- Information Quarterly Magazine: The Future of Open Cable Systems: Conditional Access Migrates to DCAS
Elliptic employees are frequently invited to present at conferences. The following presentations are from the most recent events that the company participated in:
- Ethernet Summit 2013 - Designing MACsec In
- Selected Areas in Cryptography 2012 - Eta Pairing Cryptoprocessor on Supersingular Elliptic Curve
- Freescale Technology Forum 2010 Secure Boot Presentation
- ARM Developers Conference Scaling IPsec to Multi-GbpsBandwidth through Hardware Acceleration on the Cortex A9 ACP
- Presentation on ECC at the Fields Institute Symposium on Cryptography
A highly programmable and unique Security Protocol Accelerator specifically designed to efficiently process data for high capacity wireless and network applications. The engine is perfectly suited for applications that deal with multiple active connections and significant traffic load on different contexts, such as 4G LTE-Advanced wireless cellular base stations and femtocells.